Puredown 2 Pack Natural Goose Down Feather Pillows
Measurement & Dimensions
Standard Size: 20 in x 26 in | Queen Size: 20 in x 30 in | King Size: 20 in x 36 in
Standard Size: 32 oz | Queen Size: 39 oz | King Size: 47 oz
Construction & Materials
The premium white goose feather pillows have a 100-percent cotton cover, which is a lightweight, moisture-wicking, and premium material. This down feather bed pillow features a breathable construction combined with a sumptuous medium firm density for a peaceful night’s sleep.
This perfect pillow is composed of 85% white goose feathers and 15% white goose down to provide the right amount of loft option for people with a medium firmness level. This down goose feather pillow will conform to your head as you slide into a deep sleep.
- The entire pillow rebounds in five seconds, offering the perfect balance of downy softness, loft level, and support, aiding in proper alignment of the spine.
- These goose feather and down pillows offer a medium loft option and are effective for people who are back, side, and combination sleepers.
- These soft pillows are machine washable on a gentle cycle in cold water and can be low-tumble dried. Make sure to fluff these premium goose feather pillows regularly to maintain their original condition, shape, and plumpness.
- Use a pillow cover or pillow protector to ensure the long lifespan of this feather product.
Shipping & Returns
All our customers are entitled to a free 30-Night Risk-Free trial period! The free trial period begins on the day your order is delivered. Should you be dissatisfied with your purchase during the trial period, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your respective order number, along with the issue you are experiencing, and we will respond as soon as possible.
Our 30-Night Risk-Free trial means our customers may return the products for any reason without incurring any return costs. You will receive a prepaid return label and a full refund. Absolutely no questions asked!
Upgrade your sleep with the cotton-candy softness of the Puredown Natural Goose Down Feather Pillows. Exceptionally fine needlework ensures a long-lasting seam, preventing down leakage. Brown satin-cord piping along the borders of the classic feather pillows lends a high-end look to your bedding. This made in USA white goose feather bed pillow package comes in a set of two goose down feather pillows.
- High Temperature Washing: The fill and feathers are treated through high temperatures to ensure the least chemical substances left during the production process and reduce the risk of allergic reactions.
- Responsibly Sourced: The down and feathers used in our products have been certified to the RDS (Responsible Down Standard). RDS is a voluntary global standard aiming to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have not been subjected to unnecessary harm.
- OEKO-TEX Certified: If a textile article carries the STANDARD 100 label, you can be certain that every component of this article, i.e. every thread, button, and other accessories, has been tested for harmful substances and that the article, therefore, is harmless for human health.
- BSCI Certified.
- Guaranteed to be twice as nice.
100% Cotton Cover
RDS Certified Down
“Great pillows! Just the right amount of support and how soft they are.”
- Deb H.
Natural Down Feather Fill
This pillow design is composed of 85% white goose feathers and 15% white goose down to provide the right amount of loft with unmatched support. This goose-feather pillow will help you fall into a deep sleep.
Rebound in Five Seconds
It rebounds in five seconds, offering a perfect balance of downy softness and support, lending aid in spine alignment.
Suitable for Multiple Sleep Positions
These natural down feather pillows are effective for people who are back, side, and combination sleepers.
100% Cotton Cover
The pillows have a 100-percent cotton cover, which is a lightweight, skin-friendly, moisture-wicking, and premium material.
These classic pillows are machine washable on a gentle cycle and can be low-tumble dried.
Make sure to fluff them regularly to maintain their shape and plumpness.
Use a pillow cover or protector to ensure its long lifespan.