The 100% soft cotton duvet cover is breathable, lightweight, and moisture-wicking. 233 Thread Count ensures optimum durability and prevents leakage of comforter fill material.
Fill and Weight
- The duvet filling is a perfect balance of 80% feather fiber, 15% waterfowl feather, and 5% down. It is different from normal down feather comforters as the fill is processed with an extra step to remove the solid feather quills, giving it a down-like feel.
- This quill-free natural feather and down comforter offers unsurpassed insulation to ensure unbeatable warmth in its cloud-like silhouette and comforting weight, letting you sleep peacefully.
- Twin: 67 oz | Full/Queen: 88 oz | King: 106 oz
It is an ideal choice for cold sleepers, winters, and people who stay in colder climates.
Twin Size: 68 in x 90 in | Full/Queen Size: 90 in x 90 in | King Size: 106 in x 90 in
- It is machine washable. Maintain proper care to prolong the lifespan of this quality comforter.
- We recommend using a duvet cover to protect the comforter.
Unwind and revel in the mesmerizing comfort of the Puredown Heavyweight UltraFeather White Comforter on cold nights. This winter comforter boasts a baffle-box construction that ensures uniform distribution of the duvet filling, preventing shifting or bunching, and eliminating cold spots. The gusset design adds an incredible loft to the comforter, offering you a cloud-like feel with every snuggle. Four corner tabs ensure easy anchoring to a comforter cover. Double-needle stitching ensures a sturdy seam. White-corded piping along the perimeter of this heavy-weight comforter completes the look while preventing down-leakage.
- High Temperature Disinfection:The filling down and feathers are sterilized through HTD rather than a chemical way to ensure the least chemical substances left during the production process, which also reduces the risk of allergy.
- Responsibly Sourced:The down and feathers used in our products have been certified to the RDS (Responsible Down Standard). RDS is a voluntary global standard aiming to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have not been subjected to unnecessary harm.
- OEKO-TEX Certified: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is one of the world’s best-known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety.
This item comes with free shipping.
Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days for a full refund. We won’t provide prepaid return labels unless there is a quality issue.