It is crafted using 100% cotton fabric, a lightweight and natural material. With a 233 Thread Count, the Puredown goose feather comforter achieves optimal durability and prevents fill leakage so you can enjoy its cozy plushness all year round.
- It is the ideal composition of 80% feather fiber, 15% waterfowl feather, and 5% down.
- This quill-free natural feather and down is different from regular down feather type comforters as it is treated with an extra step to take out the solid feather quills. Powered with an all-season weight, this Puredown lightweight comforter offers you the perfect layer of warmth and a down-like feel all day long.
- Twin: 50 oz | Full/Queen: 67 oz | King: 78 oz
With the perfect weight, this fluffy comforter is a great option for any type of sleeper. Ideal for year-round use, revel in its all-season softness in the summer or winter months.
Twin Size: 68 in x 90 in | Full/Queen Size: 90 in x 90 in | King Size: 106 in x 90 in
It is machine washable. Ensure proper care of this bedding comforter by using a comforter cover.
Welcome sweet dreams every night with the Puredown All seasons UltraFeather Comforter, a heavenly masterpiece that will keep you toasty with each snuggle. It boasts a baffle box construction that promotes uniform fill distribution, preventing duvet filling-shift and eliminating cold spots. Coupled with an innovative gusset design, the all-season comforter offers you superior loft and luxurious comfort. Four corner loops ensure effortless attachment of the duvet insert to the duvet cover. White-corded piping that lines the breathable comforter lends it an air of elegance while preventing fill loss.
- High-Temperature Disinfection (HTD): The filling down and feathers are sterilized through HTD rather than a chemical way to ensure the least chemical substances left during the production process, which also reduces the risk of allergy.
- Responsibly-Sourced Down: The down and feathers used in our products have been certified to the RDS (Responsible Down Standard). RDS is a voluntary global standard aiming to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have not been subjected to unnecessary harm.
- OEKO-TEX Certified: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is one of the world’s best-known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety.
This item comes with free shipping.
Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days for a full refund. We won’t provide prepaid return labels unless there is a quality issue.