All Seasons Down Comforter 100% Cotton Cover, 600 Fill Power, Baffle Box Construction
Measurements & Dimensions
Twin Size: 68 in x 88 in | Full/Queen Size: 88 in x 88 in | King Size: 104 in x 88 in
Twin: 28 oz | Full/Queen: 36 oz | King: 42 oz
Construction & Materials
100% cotton cover makes it lightweight and breathable. With a thread count of 233, you can indulge in its plush comfort anytime.
- The duvet filling is a perfect composition of 75% white down and 25% white feather, offering you an unsurpassed layer of warmth and softness that contributes to a better night’s sleep.
- 600 fill power delivers an impressive loft and comfort for every snooze.
With its baffle box construction for uniform distribution of the duvet filling, it prevents shifting and reduces cold spots.
The Puredown white down comforter is a smart choice for people who are either hot sleepers or cold sleepers. With its perfect all-season weight, it works well for both colder and warmer climates.
We recommend professional dry cleaning only. Maintain proper care and extend the lifespan of your comforter by using a comforter cover.
Shipping & Returns
This item comes with free shipping. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days for a full refund. We won’t provide prepaid return labels unless there is a quality issue.
The Puredown All Seasons Down Comforter creates a heavenly cocoon as it envelops you in a cloud of warm and cozy comfort. With its baffle box construction for uniform distribution of the duvet filling, it prevents shifting and reduces cold spots. This all-season feather-down comforter is plush and luxurious. Easy anchoring of the duvet cover to the duvet insert is provided by four corner loops. Double needle stitching offers this fluffy comforter a finished appeal. The white-corded piping pattern accentuates the edges, adding an exquisite touch to its overall look.
- High-Temperature Disinfection (HTD): The filling down and feathers are sterilized through HTD rather than a chemical way to ensure the least chemical substances left during the production process, which also reduces the risk of allergy.
- Responsibly-Sourced Down: The down and feathers used in our products have been certified to the RDS (Responsible Down Standard). RDS is a voluntary global standard aiming to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have not been subjected to unnecessary harm.
- OEKO-TEX Certified: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is one of the world’s best-known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety.