Made using 53% premium polyester and 47% cotton shell, the fabric lends you the best of both worlds. It is lightweight, wrinkle-resistant, soft, and durable. 800 Thread Count weave ensures durability and prevents down leakage.
Fill and Weight
- With the perfect blend of 75% white goose down and 25% white goose feathers, this luxury goose feather down comforter promotes a sense of warmth and luxuriousness while enhancing your sleep.
- Incorporating a 600 fill power, this premium goose down comforter offers an unsurpassed loft and lifetime softness.
- Standard: 30 oz | Full/Queen: 40 oz | King: 50 oz
This winter season comforter provides an extra layer of warmth, making it a wise choice for cold sleepers and people who live in cooler climates.
Standard Size: 68 in x 88 in | Full/Queen Size: 88 in x 88 in | King Size: 104 in x 88 in
- We recommend professional dry cleaning only and spot cleaning to ensure proper care.
- Make sure you fluff the winter down duvet regularly to keep it soft.
- You can prolong its life by using a duvet cover.
Experience unmatched comfort with the Puredown Luxury White Goose Down Winter Comforter as it envelops you in its cloud-like warmth. Baffle box construction prevents shifting and lumping by keeping the duvet filling evenly distributed, eliminating cold spots. The duvet cover can be easily anchored with four corner loops. Double needle stitching provides a sturdy seam. White corded piping adorns the comforter's borders, giving it an elegant touch.
- High Temperature Disinfection: The filling down and feathers are sterilized through HTD rather than a chemical way to ensure the least chemical substances left during the production process, which also reduces the risk of allergy.
- Responsibly Sourced: The down and feathers used in our products have been certified to the RDS (Responsible Down Standard). RDS is a voluntary global standard aiming to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have not been subjected to unnecessary harm.
- OEKO-TEX Certified: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is one of the world’s best-known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety.
This item comes with free shipping.
Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days for a full refund. We won't provide prepaid return labels unless there is a quality issue.