- Made using 100% cotton, the natural material is lightweight, moisture-wicking, and breathable. 500 TC implies maximum durability and minimal down leakage so that you bask in its lush cushioning in your home at any time.
Fill and Weight
- It is a perfect balance of 75% white goose down and 25% white goose feather. It traps your body heat within to deliver an unmatched layer of warmth and cloud-like softness, contributing to a better sleep experience.
- 600 fill power makes it a mid-weight option in high-quality bedding comforters, offering you an impressive loft and comfort every time you snooze.
- Twin Size: 24 oz | Full/Queen Size: 31 oz | King Size: 37 oz
Twin Size: 68 in x 90 in | Full/Queen Size: 90 in x 90 in | King Size: 106 in x 90 in
This all-season medium-weight duvet insert is a smart choice for any type of sleeper. Suitable for year-round use, this breathable comforter is great for both colder and warmer climates.
We recommend professional dry cleaning only. Use a duvet cover to maintain proper care and prolong the lifespan of this quality product.
Slumber peacefully in the sublime softness of the Puredown All Seasons White Goose Down Comforter every night. Designed with a baffle-box construction to ensure uniform distribution of the duvet filling and avoid shifting or bunching. This all-season comforter is luxuriously soft and fluffy. A striped dobby fabric pattern on the comforter adds an understated flair to the contemporary style of your bedroom décor. Four corner tabs anchor the duvet cover to the duvet insert effortlessly. With its double-needle stitching, this warmest comforter boasts a tailored appearance along with quality construction. Golden satin piped edges add an exquisite touch to its overall appeal.
- High Temperature Disinfection: The filling down and feathers are sterilized through HTD rather than a chemical way to ensure the least chemical substances left during the production process, which also reduces the risk of allergy.
- Responsibly Sourced: The down and feathers used in our products have been certified to the RDS (Responsible Down Standard). RDS is a voluntary global standard aiming to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have not been subjected to unnecessary harm.
- OEKO-TEX Certified: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is one of the world’s best-known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety.
This item comes with free shipping.
Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days for a full refund. We won’t provide prepaid return labels unless there is a quality issue.