Puredown UltraFeather Comforter, Duvet Insert or Stand-Alone Comforter, Machine Washable
Measurements & Dimensions
Dimensions & Fill Weight
|Type & Size||Product Dimensions||Filling Weight|
|Lightweight Twin||68 in x 90 in||33 oz|
|Lightweight Full||90 in x 90 in||44 oz|
|Lightweight King||106 in x 90 in||52 oz|
|Medium Weight Twin||68 in x 90 in||50 oz|
|Medium Weight Full||90 in x 90 in||67 oz|
|Medium Weight King||106 in x 90 in||78 oz|
|Heavy Weight Twin||68 in x 90 in||67 oz|
|Heavy Weight Full||90 in x 90 in||88 oz|
|Heavy Weight King||106 in x 90 in||106 oz|
Construction & Materials
The comforter has an outer fabric cover made of 100% cotton, which is a lightweight, breathable, and natural material. 233 Thread Count provides superior durability and prevents fill from leaking out.
- The duvet filling is an ideal combination of 80% feather fiber, 15% waterfowl feather, and 5% white goose down, giving you an unprecedented warmth and luxurious softness that leads to a great night’s sleep.
- In contrast to normal down feather comforters, it is processed an extra step to remove the solid feather quill, providing the plushness and consistency of pure down.
- The lightweight range is built with a sewn-through construction style to facilitate even filling distribution, reducing shifting.
- The medium-weight and heavyweight versions are crafted with baffle box construction to provide uniform fill distribution, preventing lumps and eliminating cold spots.
- The lightweight option is perfect for hot sleepers, during summers, and for people who reside in a warmer climate.
- The medium-weight option is an all-season comforter with a comfortable balance of warmth, designed for any type of sleeper and appropriate for year-round use.
- The heavyweight option offers extra warmth and is an excellent choice for the cold sleeper, during chilly winters, on colder nights, and for those who stay in cold climates.
This piece of bedding is machine washable. Regularly fluff the down and feather comforter to restore its loft. Keep your bed comforter clean by using a comforter cover or your favorite duvet cover.
Shipping & Returns
This item comes with free shipping. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days for a full refund. We won’t provide prepaid return labels unless there is a quality issue.
Invite a relaxing bliss into your bedroom space with the Puredown UltraFeather Comforter. The lightweight comforter range is built with a sewn-through construction or box stitch design to facilitate even filling distribution, reducing shifting. The medium-weight and heavyweight versions of down feather comforter are crafted with baffle box construction to provide uniform fill distribution, preventing lumps and eliminating cold spots. An ingenious gusset design in our medium-weight and heavyweight range offers you exquisite loft. The bedding comforter with corner ties enables effortless attachment to the duvet cover. White-corded piping that lines the edges of the entire comforter minimizes fill-leakage, giving it a tailored appeal.
- High Temperature Washing: The fill and feathers are treated through high temperatures to ensure the least chemical substances left during the production process and reduce the risk of allergic reactions.
- Responsibly Sourced: The down and feathers used in our products have been certified to the RDS (Responsible Down Standard). RDS is a voluntary global standard aiming to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have not been subjected to unnecessary harm.
- OEKO-TEX Certified: If a textile article carries the STANDARD 100 label, you can be certain that every component of this article, i.e. every thread, button, and other accessories, has been tested for harmful substances and that the article, therefore, is harmless for human health.
100% Cotton Shell
RDS Certified Down
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified
“Love That Goose Down and Feather Comforter Has No Quills!”
- Sherry B.
Natural Down Feather Fill
This feather blend comforter is composed of 80% feather fiber, 15% waterfowl feather, and 5% goose down. UltraFeather is further processed to remove solid feather quill, thus imitating down’s plushness and consistent warmth.
Selectable Warmth Levels
Lightweight: A popular choice for hot sleepers, this lightweight summer comforter with box stitching design is great in the summer months, and for those who stay in a hot climate region.
Medium Weight: Suitable for year-round use, this all-season version comforter with baffle box stitching is an ideal option for any type of sleeper and a wide range of climates.
Heavyweight: This extra weight baffle-box comforter is a popular option for people who are cold sleepers, during cold nights, and for those who reside in colder climates.
We offer an exquisite gusset design in our medium-weight and heavyweight range of comforters that delivers you with an incredible loft and support for a comfortable sleep experience, turning your personal space into a cozy spot.
100% Cotton Cover
The white down feather comforter boasts a 100% cotton cover, which is a breathable and lightweight fabric. We use unbleached natural cotton, so the cotton shell of the bed linen comforter has a subtle off-white color.
Machine wash this entire duvet on a gentle cycle. Use a comforter protector to prevent everyday wear and tear. Follow product care instructions to maintain the original condition of this down and feather comforter.