All Seasons Feather Fiber and Down Comforter 100% Cotton Cover 500 TC
Measurements & Dimensions
Twin Size: 68 in x 90 in | Full Size: 90 in x 90 in | King Size: 106 in x 90 in
Twin Size: 41.8 oz | Full/Queen Size: 55.3 oz | King Size: 65.1 oz
Construction & Materials
It is a 100-percent cotton fabric, a lightweight, moisture-wicking, and breathable material. With a 500 thread count, the cover is of high quality and helps prevent fill loss.
- It is made of 95% feather fiber and 5% white goose down
- Unlike traditional feather comforters, this piece of bedding comforters is treated with an additional step to remove the solid quills. This all-seasons medium-warmth comforter allows you to snuggle into comfort and warmth every time you sleep.
Designed with a sewn-through construction to ensure uniform distribution of the duvet filling and avoid shifting or bunching.
This all-season feather comforter is a perfect choice for cold sleepers or hot sleepers. The all-season comforter weight is great for comfortable year-round use.
It is machine washable. Keep your bed comforter clean by using a comforter cover.
Shipping & Returns
This item comes with free shipping. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days for a full refund. We won’t provide prepaid return labels unless there is a quality issue.
Relaxing and snuggling up under the Puredown All Seasons Feather Fiber and Down Comforter will bring you indulgently into a beautiful dreamland. A beautiful striped dobby pattern on the entire comforter brings a modern appeal to your bedroom space. With four corner loops, the duvet insert can be easily attached to the duvet cover. Double needle stitching combined with the dark-grey piping details on the white goose feather comforter results in minimal fill loss while providing a stylish appearance.
- High Temperature Disinfection: The filling down and feathers are sterilized through HTD rather than a chemical way to ensure the least chemical substances left during the production process, which also reduces the risk of allergy.
- Responsibly Sourced: The down and feathers used in our products have been certified to the RDS (Responsible Down Standard). RDS is a voluntary global standard aiming to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have not been subjected to unnecessary harm.
- OEKO-TEX Certified: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is one of the world’s best-known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety.