The fluffy comforter is made using 90.5% Polyester, 7.5% Nylon, and 2% Carbon Fiber. This blend makes the fabric an ultra-light, strong, and durable material. The carbon fiber helps remove static electricity from the comforter, enabling you to experience year-round comfort.
- The duvet filling is a combination of 75% white down and 25% white feather. This all-season comforter delivers maximum loft and the perfect balance of fluffiness, making you feel as if you are sleeping on a bed of clouds, night after night.
- Twin: 28 oz | Full/Queen: 36 oz | King: 42 oz
This medium weight comforter all-season duvet insert is excellent for any type of sleeper. With its perfect level of warmth and signature softness, it is highly suitable for year-round use.
The blanket comforter is compressed in a biodegradable and eco-friendly non-woven bag.
Twin Size: 68 in x 88 in | Full/Queen Size: 88 in x 88 in | King Size: 104 in x 88 in
Meant for professional dry cleaning only. Use a comforter cover to maintain proper care of this all-rounder comforter and ensure its longevity.
Indulge in the cloud-like softness of the Puredown All Seasons Plaid Down Comforter every night for a restful sleep. This luxurious all season down comforter features baffle box construction to keep the duvet filling evenly distributed, preventing shifting, and reducing cold spots. A grid pattern on the lightweight comforter lends a touch of modern panache to your bedroom décor. Easy-to-use corner tabs help attach the duvet insert and duvet cover effortlessly. Double-needle stitching coupled with gray-corded piping along the edges of the bedding comforter lends it a finished appearance.
- High-Temperature Disinfection (HTD): The filling down and feathers are sterilized through HTD rather than a chemical way to ensure the least chemical substances left during the production process, which also reduces the risk of allergy.
- Responsibly-Sourced Down: The down and feathers used in our products have been certified to the RDS (Responsible Down Standard). RDS is a voluntary global standard aiming to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have not been subjected to unnecessary harm.
- OEKO-TEX Certified: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is one of the world’s best-known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety.
This item comes with free shipping.
Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days for a full refund. We won’t provide prepaid return labels unless there is a quality issue.