Sustainable Recycled Down Pillow
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
Measurement & Dimensions
Standard Queen: 20 x 26 inch + 2 inch
King: 20 x 34 inch + 2 inch
Standard Queen: 4.3 oz | King: 5.6 oz
Standard Queen: 33 oz | King: 43 oz
Construction & Materials
REPREVE recycled polyester, made from discarded plastic bottles
Fillings: Global Recycle Standard certified recycled polyester,
Fillings: Global Recycle Standard certified recycled down and feathers, 90% Goose feather and 10% goose down
The feather goose down pillow has an adjustable design, varied density options. You can use its removable pillowcase to change the density of the pillow to fit your preferred sleeping position.
One pillow in a package.
The down feather pillow is machine washable on a gentle cycle and can be low-tumble dried. Fluff the goose feather & down pillows regularly to maintain their plushness and shape
Shipping & Returns
This item comes with free shipping.
All our customers are entitled to a free 30-Night Risk-Free trial period! The free trial period begins on the day your order is delivered. Should you be dissatisfied with your purchase during the trial period, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your respective order number, along with the issue you are experiencing, and we will respond as soon as possible.
Our 30-Night Risk-Free trial means our customers may return the products for any reason without incurring any return costs. You will receive a prepaid return label and a full refund. Absolutely no questions asked!
This recycled down pillow helps to ensure that down-filled bedding continues to be an everlasting delight. This sustainable down pillow is made through elaborate green and environmentally friendly production procedures. Hygienic, safe, and warm. This soft pillow is designed to feel like nature’s hug.
- Responsibly Sourced: The down and feathers used in our products have been certified to the RDS (Responsible Down Standard). RDS is a voluntary global standard aiming to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have not been subjected to unnecessary harm.
- Global Recycle Standard Certified: Independent organizations such as the Global Recycled Standard help ensure that recycled down products are truly traceable and 100% recycled.
- REPREVE Certified: With a global reputation and trust, REPREVE by Unifi is one of the leading sustainable performance fibers. REPREVE is recycled polyester. Made out of discarded plastic bottles, REPREVE is transforming the way we recycle. Puredown uses REPREVE as the outer shell fabric for its selection of environment-conscious bedding.
- YKK NATULON Zipper: The YKK NATULON zippers are made of post-consumer plastic bottles. Implementing mechanical recycling, the bottles are pulverized and turned into pellets, which are then recycled into yarn for the YKK NATULON zippers.
- OEKO-TEX Certified: If a textile article carries the STANDARD 100 label, you can be certain that every component of this article, i.e. every thread, button, and other accessories, has been tested for harmful substances and that the article, therefore, is harmless for human health.