2 Pack Goose Feather and Goose Down Pillows
Measurement & Dimensions
Standard Size: 20 in x 26 in | Queen Size: 20 in x 30 in | King Size: 20 in x 36 in
Standard Size: 32 oz | Queen Size: 39 oz | King Size: 47 oz
Construction & Materials
The down feather pillows are a blend of 90% goose feathers and 10% goose down to provide the right amount of support and firmness. You’ll love how this medium-firm pillow stays “hugged” around your head as you drift off to sleep.
Suitable for various sleep positions. Moreover, its medium-to-firm density provides plenty of neck support to the back sleepers and side sleepers.
2 pillows in a package.
- The feather pillow is machine washable on a gentle cycle and can be low-tumble dried. Fluff the goose feather & down pillows regularly to maintain their plushness and shape.
- We recommend using a pillow protector to maximize the lifespan of these feather pillows.
Shipping & Returns
This item comes with free shipping. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please return it to us within 30 days for a full refund. We won’t provide prepaid return labels unless there is a quality issue.
The Puredown 2 Pack Goose feather and Goose Down Pillows are designed to be plush and comfortable enough to lull you into a peaceful slumber. The unique double-layer fabric construction of these premium feather pillows eliminates feather or quill pricks. Double-stitched edges on the comfortable pillows result in a durable seam that prevents the down from escaping. White corded piping along the perimeter of the goose down pillows adds an elegant accent to your bedding. This feather down standard pillow package comes in a set of two goose down feather pillows.
- High Temperature Washing: The fill and feathers are treated through high temperatures to ensure the least chemical substances left during the production process and reduce the risk of allergic reactions.
- Responsibly Sourced: The down and feathers used in our products have been certified to the RDS (Responsible Down Standard). RDS is a voluntary global standard aiming to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have not been subjected to unnecessary harm.
- OEKO-TEX Certified: If a textile article carries the STANDARD 100 label, you can be certain that every component of this article, i.e. every thread, button, and other accessories, has been tested for harmful substances and that the article, therefore, is harmless for human health.