Graphene Temperature Regulating Heavyweight Down Comforter for Winter
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
Measurements & Dimensions
Twin Size: 68 in x 90 in | Full/Queen Size: 90 in x 90 in | King Size: 106 in x 90 in
Twin Size: 30 oz | Full/Queen Size: 40 oz | King Size: 47 oz
Construction & Materials
The feather down comforter boasts a durable fabric composed of a lovely blend of 34.2% viscose, 50.02% polyester, and 15.78% graphene.
- Temperature Regulation: An effective thermal conductor, owing to its heat-preserving properties, graphene releases heat in warm surroundings and helps maintain the heat in cold weather by uniformly dispersing body heat. This effective property of our graphene comforter is successful in inhibiting overheating and night sweats, so you’ll be warm and dry all night long.
- Anti-Bacterial: Research suggests that graphene, widely acknowledged for its anti-bacterial properties, can suppress bacterial activity through its electron-transferring qualities. Apparently, it is capable of abstracting electrons from the bacterial membrane, which leads to the bacteria losing its integrity.
- Anti-Odor: The natural odor-neutralizing properties of graphene enable total odor control, so you can be sure that your comforter will always smell fresh.
- Lightweight and Breathable: The lightweight and breathable properties of graphene fabric make this down comforter perfect for keeping you warm and dry without adding too much weight to your bed.
- Made using a beautiful blend of 75% grey down and 25% feather, the grey cover down comforter delivers you an incomparable loft, optimum warmth, and plushy softness, so you can achieve a restful sleep quality.
- Packed with 600-fill power, this heavyweight duvet insert offers you a wonderful loft for a sumptuous snuggle every time.
The down feather comforter features a baffled box construction, creating an evenly distributed fill and a consistent level of warmth, with reduced fill clustering, so you can enjoy a deep sleep every night.
An ideal choice for cold sleepers, this heavy down comforter has a comfortable weight, so you can revel in its fluffy goodness for an improved quality of sleep every night, especially on chilly nights, for an extra layer of warmth.
The heavyweight down comforter is conveniently machine washable in cold water on a delicate cycle. Fluff this down and feather comforter daily to retain its original loft. We recommend using a white cover or comforter cover to protect this heavyweight winter comforter from occasional spills or dust.
Shipping & Returns
This item comes with free shipping.
All our customers are entitled to a free 30-Night Risk-Free trial period! The free trial period begins on the day your order is delivered. Should you be dissatisfied with your purchase during the trial period, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your respective order number, along with the issue you are experiencing, and we will respond as soon as possible.
Our 30-Night Risk-Free trial means our customers may return the products for any reason without incurring any return costs. You will receive a prepaid return label and a full refund. Absolutely no questions asked!
Lovely and airy, the Puredown Graphene Temperature Regulating Heavyweight Down Comforter for Winter gives you a luxurious feel and warmth through its innovative design. Incorporated with the revolutionary graphene fabric, noted for its various properties like temperature regulation, anti-bacterial, anti-odor, lightweight, and breathable, this down comforter is designed to prevent overheating and night sweats, so you stay warm and dry in the winter. Tie a duvet cover to the duvet insert efficiently, thanks to the four corner loops. Double-needle stitching, enhanced with grey corded piping, lends this feather and down comforter a polished appeal and reduces fill loss.
- High Temperature Washing: The fill and feathers are treated through high temperatures to ensure the least chemical substances left during the production process and reduce the risk of allergic reactions.
- Responsibly Sourced: The down and feathers used in our products have been certified to the RDS (Responsible Down Standard). RDS is a voluntary global standard aiming to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have not been subjected to unnecessary harm.
- OEKO-TEX Certified: If a textile article carries the STANDARD 100 label, you can be certain that every component of this article, i.e. every thread, button, and other accessories, has been tested for harmful substances and that the article, therefore, is harmless for human health.
Graphene Thermoregulation Fabric
RDS Certified Down
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified
Graphene Thermoregulation Fabric Keeps Your Body Warm and Dry. Say Goodbye to Night Sweats!
Graphene is an effective thermal conductor due to its heat-preserving properties. It expels heat in warm surroundings but preserves the heat in cold weather by evenly distributing body heat. With this property, our Graphene comforter can help prevent overheating and night sweats, keeping your body warm and dry on a cold winter night.
Graphene material is also known for its anti-bacterial property. According to research, Graphene can inhibit bacterial activity by its electron transferring qualities. It can abstract electrons from the bacterial membrane, resulting in the bacteria losing its integrity.
Graphene’s natural odor neutralizing property gives total odor control, keeping your comforter fresh and clean every day.
Natural Down Fill
The duvet filling of the designer down comforter is a perfect blend of 75% down and 25% It traps your body heat within to offer you remarkable softness, warmth, and billowy plushness, improving your healthy sleep quality.
It is machine washable. Make your bed by shaking or fluffing your heavyweight duvet comforter gently to help redistribute the down and recover its loft.